Madness Amelioration Madness Amelioration

Reminds me of the old days.

When Madness was about mindless violence and not horribly cliché'd storylines (and wasn't filled with dumb memes.) Although in a sense, it reminded me too much about the old days, since you used an old and overused Cheshyre song. I would not reccomend using Cheshyre songs for Madness at all. Also, it would be better to just remake the first few scenes instead of excusing yourself with "It will get better".

But overall, it was enjoyable. The animation was decent except for in the first couple of scenes. Nice ideas you had there too. Didn't like the cliffhanger ending, but that's just Madness being Madness I guess.

Good to see that there are still Madness animators that aren't either elitist veterans or underaged and childish newbies.

Xiao Xiao No. 7 Xiao Xiao No. 7

This is awesome.

This animation really brings me back. It's too bad Zhu isn't around anymore. I've been waiting too long for the third part of this.

My fist flash My fist flash

Good start.

The animation was smooth. However, get some weapon .stks to use instead of drawing them yourself. Guns are hard to draw in Pivot. And get hold of some more sound effects. I reccomend a site called finsdounds.com. If you have any PC games, try to rip sounds from them.

Sims 3 Dress-up Game Sims 3 Dress-up Game

Kinda pointless.

I think you should try making something more original. We have enough dress-up games. And those skins and clothes makes him look like a queer.

B: The Video Game B: The Video Game

Epic win.

Some people doesn't have a sense of humor, like me 4 years ago.
B.

1337 Translator 1337 Translator

1 4M 4 |=117|-|Y N1993|2

Nice. Better than the other one.

DJ Dela - Energize DJ Dela - Energize

I have no idea how this got such a low score.

It is very well made, and fits the genre, though the drums sounds a tad weak when the synths come in. Awesome stuff!

DJDela responds:

Thanks for review, and i believe the drums are weak at that point because i put too much bass.

btw, must be the zero bombers,what else...

Secret Smile Secret Smile

Very good!

Catchy, nice vocals, good use of instruments. A good song overall.

broosree responds:

Thanks for the review!

The Red Queen of Delinquency The Red Queen of Delinquency

Epic win.

I agree with you. The song is awesome, but I wish they didn't add all the lame Rock shit to it. But you did the job almost exactly how I wanted it. I'd love to make a DubStep remix of the RE song. So may I ask where you got the samples?

DJ-Delinquent responds:

just resident evil crap here and there

Girls Girls Girls! Girls Girls Girls!

Dat ass.