Madness Amelioration Madness Amelioration

Reminds me of the old days.

When Madness was about mindless violence and not horribly cliché'd storylines (and wasn't filled with dumb memes.) Although in a sense, it reminded me too much about the old days, since you used an old and overused Cheshyre song. I would not reccomend using Cheshyre songs for Madness at all. Also, it would be better to just remake the first few scenes instead of excusing yourself with "It will get better".

But overall, it was enjoyable. The animation was decent except for in the first couple of scenes. Nice ideas you had there too. Didn't like the cliffhanger ending, but that's just Madness being Madness I guess.

Good to see that there are still Madness animators that aren't either elitist veterans or underaged and childish newbies.

Xiao Xiao No. 7 Xiao Xiao No. 7

This is awesome.

This animation really brings me back. It's too bad Zhu isn't around anymore. I've been waiting too long for the third part of this.

My fist flash My fist flash

Good start.

The animation was smooth. However, get some weapon .stks to use instead of drawing them yourself. Guns are hard to draw in Pivot. And get hold of some more sound effects. I reccomend a site called finsdounds.com. If you have any PC games, try to rip sounds from them.

B B

A classic.

I'm glad I didn't waste a review on this movie when I was an Anti-Clock Fag 4 years ago.
It took me 3 fucking years to realise it was a joke.

NG TT VI NG TT VI

R.I.P Livecorpse

Oh, and this was actually the first madness collab, followed by Immolation.

Madness Nigation Madness Nigation

Best madness tribute ever.

This is way better than Krinkels. I hope you win 1st pace!

HydraliskElite responds:

LMAO. This does deserve to be in the top ten, doesn't it?

Heavy Damage Heavy Damage

Very good!

That was very smoothly animated. You used your own sprites too! Props for that.
Can you give me a link to the 3D animation?

tell us the SECRET!!! tell us the SECRET!!!

That's one long-ass swirly.

They wont get the "secret" buy drowning some guy in the toilet lulz.

Madness One Madness One

Ahh fuck.

You got yourself some bad reputation with Madness Streak, but now you animate better than me!
FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

E...

...pic.
This is the best fucking episode ever. Thoguh I was hoping to see that giant robot monster thingy again, but I know, Bunnykill has no story.

Mottis responds:

I knew that putting that easter egg at the end of Bk3.2 would come back and bite me in the ass xD

thnx.